There are always flowers for those
who want to see them.
About our products
All essential oils used by the Blossom Bar in our aromatherapy products are globally sourced from the native environment of the botanical whenever possible, and free of additives, synthetics, fillers, and extenders. When you buy Blossom Bar products you bring purity, balance, and craftsmanship to your life.
At the Blossom Bar we believe scent creates a sanctuary from the noise and distraction of our digital age. Scent has the power to transmute and transcend, and with therapeutic botanicals, to heal. Our aromatherapy blends are made with care in small batches, crafted with love and a deep hope that the recipient will be lifted in mind and spirit, and reconnected to their hearts and creativity.
All blends are created with essential oils of the highest authenticity. In this day of mass-market, synthetic, sometimes toxic beauty products, our aromatherapeutic blends stand out as all natural, locally made, and custom blended creations that wrap the wearer in delicious scent while also assisting with well-being. We augment the power of each blend by adding flower essences that complement and amplify its purpose.
Aromatherapy is the study and practice of using the essential oils, or life force, of plants to assist the body in its healing process. Essential oils encourage healing on the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual level. Aromatherapy is a gentle, enjoyable method of helping yourself achieve your health goals.
By understanding the chemical composition and natural healing properties of the essential oils, and how those work in tandem with your unique health history, a well-educated aromatherapist can create a blend to help you on your path to healing.
About Dori Eldridge
I am a certified aromatherapist with 20 years of education in aromatherapy and clinical aromatherapy. I create custom, high-vibration aromatic fragrances using the most authentic and responsibly-sourced essential oils paired with flower essences to create harmonious transformational support.
I’ve worked with a diverse client base, from children and pregnant women to paraplegics and those suffering from depression. My focus is on educating my clients on how to achieve their health goals holistically, and assisting them on their journeys toward lives they love living.
Ways to work with Dori
I love working directly with people to help them feel better and enjoy their lives! I believe it’s why I’m here on this planet at this time. I have a unique set of skills and expertise, and apply all of it to every client meeting and blend I create. When you work with me in any capacity you have full access to my knowledge of aromatherapy, herbal care, and flower essences, to my intuition, and to my deep connection to God, the source of my creativity and the power behind all healing.
These are the current options for working with me. Contact me to get started on any of the following. If you don’t see what you need here, please contact me – let’s see if we can get you what you need!
- One hour for $125; consult includes a blend of essential oils created JUST FOR YOU
- Consults take place in person or via video conference. These are in-depth consults designed to uncover what you really want and need, and help you get where you want to be in life.
Aromatherapy VIP days
- 4-hour VIP experience done in my New Jersey home studio for $395; consult includes a blend of essential oils created JUST FOR YOU, and the recipe so you can recreate it yourself
- Get behind the scenes and work directly with me as I create your healing aromatherapy blend. Learn all about aromatherapy, sample any and all of my library of essential oils, and witness how I create highly intuitive, harmonious, and effective blends.
- A light, healthy lunch is served at the mid-point of our time together.
- 2-hour hands-on workshops where participants work with me and the essential oils I provide to create their own healing fragrance.
- The first hour is learning about aromatherapy and how to create a harmonious essential oil blend that addresses something you would like to shift or change.
- The second hour is creating the blends with me there to answer questions and guide you.
- Open to groups of 2-8 people. All supplies included with cost.
- $60 per person; includes all supplies and each person creating a 10ml roller pulse point fragrance to take home Unique and memorable idea for bridal showers, team building, girls’ night, and family togetherness
- Please contact me for details